Built by Stamina Products Inc (1987), Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill is considered among the world’s most popular manual treadmill in the American market. The company’s name is synonymous with providing quality home fitness products. It is currently one of the most swiftly expanding Inc. 500 companies in America.
This treadmill delivers a smooth workout, whether you’re walking or running at high speeds. Its fitness monitor allows you to keep track of your distance, workout time, speed, and calories burned. Calories go as high as 999kcal, speed as high as 99.99 Mile/Hr, time till 99:59 minutes and a distance as long as 99.99 miles. You can run it on a zero inclination or go as high as 10 degrees – it’s completely up to you.
The dual weighted flywheels provide users with a much more quiet and consistent workout, which is a blessing when compared to single flywheel manual treadmills. Its padded front and rails provide a much needed support when running. The steel frame accompanying the treadmill is very sturdy, yet very lightweight. It can easily fold into a 17×22 inch fold-up, while its attached wheels give you the option of rolling the treadmill anywhere inside (or outside) your house.
Two of the biggest constrains that people often are forced to consider while buying a manual treadmill are the space that it will take, and its price, and the InMotion scores on both.
Weight Capacity: It can carry individuals weighing as much as 225 lbs.
Warranty: A 90-day parts warranty and a 1 year frame warranty.
Deck: It is 42 inches long and 17 inches wide. It has a non-slip and textured surface to accommodate both short and long strides.
Dimensions: 47 inches x 22 inches x 45 inches (LxWxH)
Belt size: The belt width is 17 inches, which is a lot more than what is offered by other manual treadmill models.
Inclination: It offers two settings – 8 degrees and 10 degrees.
Rails: Foam padded side and front rails.
Weight: 56 pounds.
- Its electronic monitor tracks speed, time, distance, scans and calories burned
- The rubber floor is skid resistant, which increases friction and maximizes your stability
- No electricity required to run it.
- The belt can be adjusted by consumers according to their individual needs and this is explained in the treadmill’s assembly manual.
- It has a sturdy steel frame which can fold.
- Wheels added for portability, which means you can carry it to any corner of your house or even pack it easily in your car.
How is Stamina inMotion T900 Manual Treadmill Different from Other Treadmills?
Since this is a manual treadmill, it means it doesn’t run on motor but two flywheels and a belt which runs around them. Through this design, the belt is able to easily adjust to your jogging or walking pace. Also, the lack of a motor means that the treadmill makes no noise, which is a huge advantage for those mothers and fathers that have a toddler at home. It also means that you can easily blast music on full volume or watch TV while jogging, without disturbing others. The treadmill is also extremely affordable because of the absence of motors, which would have otherwise shot up its price by at least 3 times.
The treadmill has no power incline settings, but you have the option of adjusting the running deck as per your needs to an inclination that suits you. Its display console is small, and that was done in order to not increase its price unnecessarily. You can scroll through your workout statistics (including speed, distance, time, and calories burned) easily via a button. Always remember to punch in your weight before you begin your workout, else the calories burned will often be displayed inaccurately.
It also has a pair of coated handles extending from its display console, which serve two purposes – to give your body stability while you’re running, and to give your body enough force to maintain its speed. Having said that, this treadmill is a very effective way for both amateurs and novices to walk, jog or run in the comforts of their home. Shorter people will be more comfortable running on it (due to the belt’s limited size).
When not in use, you can easily dismantle, roll and store away this treadmill in a corner of your home.
- Extremely affordable
- Compact size
- 2 incline settings available for those who want to increase the intensity of their workouts
- The console provides workout statistic feedback consistently
- Comprehensive user manual provides easy to understand assembly instructions, and contact info for customer support if needed
- Light frame makes portability very easy
- You can use it anywhere as it runs without electricity
- Quick and easy to assemble
- It’s heavy and thus sturdier.
- Long track records: The company has a proven itself in terms of reliable quality for more than 5 years on the market.
- Not good for those who weight over 225 lbs
- Running belt can sometimes drift to the side, rubbing against the flywheel.
- The amount of calories burned is inaccurate if you do not tell the machine your body weight
- For higher speeds, you’re forced to hold onto the hand rails in order to maintain stability.
Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill is an easy, affordable way to get a great cardiovascular workout at home regardless of the weather or time of day. The 42 long walking/running deck accommodates both longer and shorter strides, and you can adjust the incline for the workout intensity that is right for you. When not in use, fold, roll, and store away in a closet or corner. If you’re looking for an affordable way to get cardiovascular exercise done from home, then this is the treadmill for you.